Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Norsk Style

NORWAY ROCKS!!!!

After a 11 hour road trip, taking in a 15km Line O on some sweet Mora terrain we ended up in the hilly world of Trondheim Norway.
Since I landed in Trondheim, its been a world of pain. Started off session one with a Sprint.... didn't have a clue. I felt as if I was getting slow so I did a class 2,1,30 on the rolling hills around Mikes house.

Today, we headed to the most open, runnable heaven I have ever had the pleasure of running on. It was awesome!! The short course I ran is here.

Tonight will probably be another sweet terrain session but we'll see how things play out. Things are shaping up for an EPIC World Military Orienteering Championships down by Oslo!

All trainings done will be posted on Attackpoint. Any interesting races will knocked up here

Now... if only I can find me a mountain race over here . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment